DC Dwek Corporate finance works with management teams and their shareholders to structure and execute successful management buy-out.
In our opinion, a thriving MBO constitutes of:
- a quality business with predictable cash flows and growth potential
- an experienced management team and a motivated leader
- committed financial institutions
Based on these elements, an appropriate financial structure can be implemented, in terms of debt, equity, working capital and capital expenditure.
Finally, a clear exit route for management and investors must be agreed at the outset.
DC Dwek Corporate Finance will use its systematic strategic approach and detailed execution to complete the MBO.
Advised Sky on the sale of TEAMtalk Satellite and TEAMtalk Broadcast, two companies providing in-store radio and media services for the tourist and shipping sectors
- Reviewed strategic options with shareholders and management team
- Approached an agreed list of targeted trade and private equity buyers
- Marketed the businesses to both prospective private equity and to trade buyers as either a combined or separate entities
- Short list agreed of both trade and private equity buyers to maintain competitive tension during the process
- Following a 6 month process, Oakley Capital backed a Management Buy Out of the combined business and offered the highest price
- Sky, the management team and Oakley Capital were all very positive about the transaction
- Five years following the transaction, the combined business was successfully sold to an international trade buyer.